Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions

1. Payment Terms

A 70% initial payment is required upon signing the contract. The remaining 30% is due upon completion of the project.

2. Delay of Project

If the client delays the project, we may charge a fee for the delay. The fee will be based on the amount of time and resources that are wasted due to the delay.

3. Intellectual Property

All intellectual property rights in the work produced by us shall belong to us. The client shall not use or reproduce the work without our written permission.

4. Liability

We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of the work.

5. Changes to Terms & Conditions

We may change these terms & conditions at any time. The most current version of the terms & conditions will always be posted on our website.

6. Governing Law

These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cameroon.

7. Entire Agreement

These terms & conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements, representations, and understandings between the parties, whether oral or written.

8. Severability

If any provision of these terms & conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these terms & conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.

9. Waiver

No waiver of any provision of these terms & conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.

10. Notices

All notices and other communications hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered in person, upon the first business day following deposit in the United States mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, addressed as follows:

If to us:

Vitna Media – Rue Damas, Yaounde Cameroon

If to the client:

[Client Name] [Address]

or to such other address as either party may designate in writing from time to time.

11. Headings

The headings in these terms & conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.

12. Counterparts

These terms & conditions may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.

13. Governing Law

These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cameroon.

14. Dispute Resolution

Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms & conditions shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Cameroon Arbitration Laws. The arbitration shall be held in Yaounde, Cameroon and the decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.


Contact Us if you don’t understand anything or have any worry info@vitnamedia.com


These terms of service are not valid if we didn’t agree upon and they can be changed depending on the project.

Don’t miss out on tips to grow your business!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.